Senior Fullstack Developer
At Hippoly we are passionate about leveraging technology to significantly improve work-life for CEOs and Board members. We’re developing an innovative cloud-based platform targeting these people and their need of communication, collaboration and decision support. Our office is located in central Gothenburg and our team is currently made up of 7 people in a magnificent mix between domain experts, software engineers and designers.
Now, we are looking for an awesome software engineeer to join the team and take on a key role. We believe that you who are interested of this position is extremely talented in what you do, but also that you are motivated and excited by the opportunity to join in an early stage and be part of building up both product and company. Moreover, we believe that you are hands on, a doer who get things done and that you have positive attitude and an eagerness to learn new stuff!
To the table you also bring
- Track record of building large scale software products
- Deep knowledge in
- .Net Core/Standard and the C# language
- SignalR/Websockets for building real-time web applications
- SQL and NoSQL databases and cloud-based storage services
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment practices
- Excellent software design and problem solving skills
- Experience of working with cloud platform technologies
- Experience of production devops on the Azure platform
- You maintain or contribute to open source projects
To the table we bring
- A guarantee of exciting challenges and an awesome journey together with a bunch of great people.
- A possibility to work in an entrepreneurial context where you will have great impact on how product, ways of working and the overall business are developed from here.
- A modern technology-stack.
- An attractive compensation package.
If you think you fit in, don’t hesitate to send your application including your resumé or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org